|Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Manual Cover|
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom measuring 125.5 x 63.5 x 15.4 mm with weight are 208 g. There is 8 GB internasl storage (5 GB user available) and support for external memory up to 64 GB. Other main specs and features such as equipped with 16 MP camera with 10x optical zoom, runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system, powered by Pega-Dual +XMM6262 chipset and also powered by Li-Ion 2330 mAh battery capacity.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C101) User Manual provides many reference information for example phone layout with key buttons, tutorial IInstalling the SIM or USIM card and battery on page 11, Inserting a memory card on page 17, Instructions how to Locking and unlocking the device on apge 21. Then about learn phone basic operations like using the touch screen on page 23, quick settings panel, using home screen and applications, Setting up accounts, Connecting to a Wi-Fi network, Securing and upgrading the device.
Further in the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom user guide discuss about using contacts, google mail, talk, google+, using chrome browser, bluetooth, samsung link, NFC, using camera for taking photos and videos, using the zoom ring, using face detection, tips for taking clearer photos, and camera settings. Other information such as using play store, samsung hub, samsung apps, using maps, phone settings guide and troubleshooting problem also tips for Cleaning the device. Especially for Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom troubleshooting discuss as follows:
- The subject’s eyes appear red
- Photos have dust spots
- Photos are blurred
- Photos are blurred when shooting at night
- Subjects come out too dark because of backlighting
- When you cannot turn on the device
- When you cannot take photos or videos
- When the flash is not functional
- When the flash fires unexpectedly
- When the colours in the photo do not match the actual scene
- When the photo is too bright
- When the photo is too dark
- Your device displays network or service error messages
- The lens barrel does not retract even when the power is off
- The touch screen responds slowly or improperly
- Your device freezes or has fatal errors
- Calls are being dropped
- Outgoing calls are not connected
- Incoming calls are not connected
- Others cannot hear you speaking on a call
- Audio quality is poor
- When dialling from contacts, the call is not connected
- The device beeps and the battery icon is empty
- The battery does not charge properly or the device turns off
- Your device is hot to the touch
- Error messages appear when launching the camera
- Error messages appear when opening music files
- Another Bluetooth device is not located
- A connection is not established when you connect the device to a computer
- A small gap appears around the outside of the device case
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Important Instructions:
If your device has a touch screen and the touch screen is not responding properly, try the
- Remove any protective covers from the touch screen. Protective covers may prevent the device from recognising your inputs and are not recommended for touch screen devices.
- Ensure that your hands are clean and dry when tapping the touch screen.
- Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs.
- Ensure that your device software is upgraded to the latest version.
- If the touch screen is scratched or damaged, take it to your local Samsung Service Centre.
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close programs or reset the device to regain functionality. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power button for more than 7 seconds. The device reboots automatically. If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. On the Applications screen, tap Settings→Accounts→Backup and reset→Factory data reset→Reset device→Erase everything.
Table of content of Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C101) Manual / User Guide:
- Getting started
- Web and Network
- Camera: Basic functions
- Camera: Shooting modes
- Camera: Shooting options and settings
- Application & media stores
- Travel and Locaal
- Cleaning the device
Download: Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Manual aka Samsung SM-C101 User Guide
For Spanish language here