|Nokia Lumia 1020 Manual Cover|
The Nokia Lumia 1020 user manual consisting of 129 pages. In this user guide contains many information such as about phone layout, keys and parts, tutorial insert the SIM card, how to charge phone, lock the keys and screen, learn phone basic operating guide, using contatcs, make phone calls, using camera, FM Radio, using web browser, using maps, drive+, Nokia music, play games, using microsoft office, instructions to setting Wi-fi, NFC, using bluetooth, troubleshooting problem, safety, and more.
Nokia Lumia 1020 Troubleshooting Guide (Read on page 21):
If your phone freezes Try the following:
- Press and hold the volume down key and power key at the same time for about 10 seconds. The phone restarts.
- Update your phone software.
- Reset your phone. This restores the factory settings, and erases all your personal content, including apps you've purchased and downloaded. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > about > reset your phone.
Before sending your phone for repair, always back up your data, as all personal data in your phone
may be deleted
Tip: If you need to identify your phone, to view the unique IMEI number of the phone, dial *#06#
Table of content for Nokia Lumia 1020 / Nokia EOS / Elvis / 909 Manual:
- Get started
- People & messaging
- Maps & navigation
- Phone management & connectivity
- Troubleshooting & support
- Find your model number and serial number (IMEI)
- Product & safety information
Download: Nokia Lumia 1020 Manual and Troubleshooting (PDF)