|Huawei Premia 4G|
Table content of Huawei Premia 4G Manual:
- Getting Started
- Text Input
- Data connection
- Managing Applications
- Capturing Photos and Videos
- Music player
- Accounts and Synchronization
- More Applications
- Configuring Phone Settings
Huawei Premia 4G Operating Instructions and Settings Guide:
Setting a Screen Unlock Pattern
To protect your data from unauthorized access, set a screen unlock pattern and require it to be used every time your screen is locked.
- On the Settings screen, touch Security > Screen lock > Pattern.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set a screen unlock pattern.
- 3. Touch Continue.
- 4. Draw the screen unlock pattern again and touch Confirm
Turning On PIN Protection
You can set a PIN to lock your phone. When the phone screen is locked, the correct PIN must be entered to unlock your phone.
- On the Settings screen, touch Security > Screen lock > PIN.
- Enter at least four digits.
- Touch Continue.
- Re-enter the digits and touch OK.
Restoring Factory Settings
- On the Settings screen, touch Backup & reset > Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset phone according to the onscreen instructions. Touch Erase everything . The phone is reset to its factory settings, and then restarts.
Reset phone > Backup data
Huawei Premia 4G FAQ & Troubleshooting Problem (Read on page 85):
- How Do I Free Up Phone Memory
- How Do I Use a microSD Ca rd to Import Contacts
- from Another Phone
- How Do I Use HiSuite to Import Contacts from
- Another Phone
- How Do I Set a Song as a Call Ringtone
- How Do I Disable the Auto-rotate screen Function
- How Do I Set a Screen Unlock Pattern
- How Do I Change the Input Method
- How Do I Stop the Music Playing in the Background
- How Do I Return to the Call Screen
- How Do I Create an Application Shortcut on the
- Home Screen?
- How Do I Hide the Keyboard
- How Do I Forward a Message