Samsung Ativ Manual | The Samsung has announced new smartphone and tablet under Ativ brand. There are four Samsung Ativ type ie: Samsung Ativ S (smartphone, using Windows Phone 8 OS), Samsung ATIV Tab (Tablet, using Windows (RT) OS), and Samsung Ativ Smart PC and Pro (tablet, using Windows 8 OS). Then the new smartphone under Ativ again that is ATIV Odyssey smartphone (also using Windows Phone 8 platform). Ok, here manual centre will talk about the Samsung Ativ Manual or user guide for Windows 8 as instructions to operate the tablet PC with properly and safely.
|Samsung Ativ Manual Cover For Windows 8|
There are 6 chapter in the Samsung Ativ manual aka user guide. The first about getting started like Safety Precautions, Proper Posture During Computer Use, tablet part overview, and how to Turning the computer on / off. You can read all above information on page 3 untill 31. The second about how to using Windows 8 like Microsoft Windows 8 overview, Screen At a Glance, Using the Charms, Using Apps, and learn about Windows Hot Key Function.
- Illumination Sensor
- Camera operating indicator (Optional)
- Camera (Optional)
- Touch Screen
- Home button
- S Pen (Optional)
- S Pen Slot (Optional)
- Volume Control Button
- Micro Digital Video / Audio Por (Micro HDMI) (Optional)
- Ear-set / headset Jack
- Power Button
- Power Button LED
- Rotation Lock
- USB 3.0 Port
- Fan Vents
- Micro SD Card Slot
- SIM Card Slot (Optional)
In the chapter 3 Samsung Ativ manual / user guide, you can find information about how to using the computer like Learning basic touch screen operations, Using the Touch Supporter , using Micro SD Card Slot , Connecting an External Display Device, LCD Brightness Control, Wireless Network setup, About NFC, Using the Keyboard Dock, Using the TPM Security Device and setting, Using the Multimedia App, AllShare Play app and S Note app , Samsung Software Update, also tutorial Diagnosing the Computer Status and Troubleshooting.
In the next chapter (4), provide detail information sucs as about settings and upgrade for example BIOS Setup, Setting a Boot Password, how to Changing the Boot Priority and how to Charging the Battery. Other important information in this manual such as about troubleshooting like Recovering/Backing up the Computer, Reinstalling Windows, and Q&A. While for the last chapter (6) contain information about safety, specifications, glossary, index and more.
Q&A for samsung Ativ Summary (for solution read on apage 121):
- What is a Recovery Area?
- The capacity representation of the hard disk drive(HDD) in Windows is different from the product specifications.
- What is a recovery image?
- How can I restore a computer that does not have the Recovery program?
- I cannot find the Start button on the Desktop.
- I cannot find the computer's Shutdown button.
- The App disappeared in the Start screen.
- Since I'm familiar with Windows 7, I would like the Desktop screen to appear as it does in Windows 7.
- How can I install a printer driver?
- How can I change the screen settings, environment settings, type size, color, and so on?
- Active X does not run in Internet Explorer on the Start screen.
- I want to remove the pre-installed Windows 8 operating system and install a different OS.
- The Desktop displayed on the TV after connecting via the HDMI port does not fit the screen.
- I cannot hear any sound from the TV after connecting via the HDMI port.
- The screen is abnormally displayed when the touch screen has been rotated.
- The letters on the computer screen overlap.
- A USB device is not recognized in the BIOS Setup
- I connected a USB keyboard and pressed F2 during the booting sequence, but the BIOS Setup screen does not appear.
- Where are the photos and videos taken by the S Camera saved
- I can only make a recording up to 3 hours with the S Camera.
- I can play a file saved on an external storage device but cannot add the file to the playlist in the S Player.
- Although I turned the volume up to the maximum in the S Player, the volume is still low.
- You can configure your computer in the same way as existing Windows systems.
Manual Download Link
Get and download free pdf here:
Samsung Ativ Manual / user Guide (English, 158 Pages, 21.4 MB)