|LG CF3D LED Projectors|
- Safety Instructions
- Names of parts
- Installing and Composition
- 3D Video Function
- PICTURE Menu Options
- SCREEN Menu Options
- TIME Menu Options
- OPTION Menu Options
- INFORMATION Menu Options
- Replacing the Lamp
- Open Source Software Notice
LG CF3D LED Projectors Maintenance summary:
You should keep the lens, case and air vent clean because any dirt or stains may appear on the screen. If any parts need to be replaced, contact your dealer. When cleaning any part of the projector, always turn the power off and unplug the projector first
Cleaning the lens
If there is any dust or stain on the surface of the lens, you must clean the lens. Use an air spray or cleaning cloth for product exterior, provided with the product, to lightly clean the product. Please use a recommended air spray or lens cleaning product. To clean the lens, spray a small amount of cleaning agent on a swab or a soft cloth and the clean the lens. Please be aware that liquid may flow pass into the lens if the product is sprayed on lens directly.
Cleaning the Projector Case
Cleaning the Filter To clean the projector case, first unplug the power cable. To remove dirt or dust, wipe the casing the provided polishing cloth. Do not use alcohol, benzene, thinners or other chemical detergents as these can cause the casing to be warped or discolored.
Cleaning the Filter
it is recommend to filter cleaning to maintain the performance of the proejector. When prompted to clean the filter, take the following steps to clean it.
< Cleaning the top filter >
- Turn off the projector and unplug the power cable. Place it on a table or flat surface.
- Open the filter cover by pushing the filter cover lock to the direction of the arrow as of the picture.
- After separating the filter cover, remove the screw.
- Take out the filter and dust off lightly. (When the filter is damaged, use a new filer.)
- After installing the filter and filter cover, push the filter cover lock to the reverse direction of the arrow until a click sound
< Cleaning the bottom filter >
- Turn off the projector and unplug the power cable. Turn it upside down and place it on a table or flat sur-face.
- Take out the filter by pulling the bottom filter to
- the direction of the arrow as of the picture.
- Dust off the filter lightly. (When the filter is damaged, use a new filer.)
- install the filter in the reverse orde
As shown on the main website lg, the LG CF3D LED Projectors has specs or specification and features such as:
- Dimensions: 22.0" x 19.7" x 7.5"
- MODEL: CF3D (CF3D-JS)
- Resolution: 1920 (Horizontal) x 1080 (Vertical) pixel
- Horizontal / Vertical Ratio: 16:9 (horizontal:vertical)
- Panel size (mm): 15.4
- Projection distance (Screen size):Wide: 0.88 m - 9.08 m (76.2 cm - 762.0 cm); Tele: 1.14 m - 11.8 m (76.2 cm - 762.0 cm)
- Projection Offset: 100 %
- Remote control distance: 12 m
- Video compatibility: NTSC/PAL/SECAM/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL-N/PAL-60
- Power: AC 110 V - 240 V~ 50/60 Hz, 5.5 A
- Weight (kg) 21.1
- lamp model: AJ-LCF3
LG CF3D LED Projectors Manual (English - Spanish | 11.4 MB) | pages)